Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Joy's 6/9 CVS Trip

I made my CVS plan from Centsible Sawyers post this week, although when I got to the store everything changed!

Our CVS Store just installed a card scanner, you can scan your Extra Care Card at a Kiosk and get coupons when you walk in the store! I walked in Sunday, scanned the card and received a $10/$50 purchase, along with a coupon for a Colgate 360 Toothbrush which I already had a Manf Coupon for! So instead of doing multiple transactions I just did one big transaction, which made my life much easier!

I could of done much better this week if I had some ECB's but I didn't so from now on my deals should be much sweeter!

My Transaction and How I used my coupons!
For links to the coupons see Centsible Sawyers CVS Post this week

4 - 12 Packs of Coke Products $11.00 ECBEarned: $3
6 Boxes of Cereal/Granola Bars - $20.02 Coupons Used: Two $.55 Off Bars, One $.65 off Bars, 2 $1 off HoneyNut Cherrios, 1 $.65 off Cinnamon Toast Crunch ECBEarned: $10
1 CVS Cotton Swabs 500Ct - 3.19 ECBEarned: $2.00
1 Gilette Clinical Deodorant - 9.99 Coupons Used: $2 off from a previous weeks SS ECBEarned: $2
1 Listerine Smart Rinse $3.49 ECBEarned: $3.49
1 Colgate 360 Tooth Brush - 3.99 Coupons Used: 1.00/Manf. Coupon, $2/CVS Coupon

At this point you would have $50 worth of product, although I purchased more as I needed Shampoo and Conditioner, and I found a decent deal on it, and we also needed band aids!
Loreal Color Vive Shampoo and Cond 2/$6 Coupons Used: 2 $1.00 off from previous SS, This made them 2 bucks each which is pretty good
CVS Band aids 2.29, I just realized I didn't get any ECB's for this purchase like I should of, oh well we needed them...

My Grand Total before Coupons is 59.97, The 9.97 wasn't necessary you could get much closer to $50 by not purchasing the Shampoo/Cond and Band aids!

I used 1 $10 off $50 and a $3 off $15, these are stackable just make sure these are the first coupons you give the attendant!

I would also use some ECB's at this point to lower the OOP, I just didn't have any :(

After all my coupons and + Tax my OOP (out of pocket expense): 38.73!
If I would of been on top of things my total would be much closer to $30 or under!
I Earned a Grand Total of: $20.49 ECB's! I'm in business now ;)

The register also printed another $10/$50 purchase on my receipt! So I'm ready for next week!

No comments: